SALUS project aims to provide a standard-based interoperability framework that will enable execution of safety studies for mining and analyzing real-time patient data in communication with disparate heterogeneous EHR systems.
SALUS will provide:
- Functional interoperability profiles enabling exchange of EHRs
- Semantic interoperability solutions enabling meaningful interpretation of the exchanged EHRs
- Security and Privacy mechanisms ensuring EHRs are shared in an ethical and safe way
- A novel framework for open-ended temporal pattern discovery for safety studies on top of EHR Systems
- Implementation of high potential use cases enabling secondary use of EHRs for post market safety studies